The nature’s gift of shea butter has been long known to man from quite long. It was first used by African tribes to protect themselves from harmful rays of the sun. Now-a-days, shea butter is recognized as one of the primary ingredients in the industry of beauty and skin wellness.
Organic Shea butter is an extract from the seeds of the fruit of the karite (shea) tree. It is rich in Vitamins A, E and F. Because of this it widely used in lotions, moisturisers, lip balms, scrubs and beauty creams.
Shea butter contains many acids that are useful for the skin. Some of that are-
- Cinnamic acid that reduces skin inflammation and acne.
- Oleic, stearic, palmitic and linolenic acid to soften the skin.
- SPF-6 for UV protection
The benefits and uses of the Organic shea butter lotion are endless-
- Removes wrinkles from under the eyes
- Helps in fading stretch marks in pregnancy
- Used as a massage butter
- Lessens dryness of the skin
- Reduces dark circles and puffiness of the eyes
- Used as a base on eyelids for a long lasting make up.
- Applied on sore and raw nose during cold or flu.
It should be clearly noted that organic shea butter lotion is for external use only. People with skin problems should consult a dermatologist before using it. It can also cause minor allergies so proper allergens should also be consulted.
Buy Best and 100% pure organic Shea butter body lotion online from African Fair Trade Society.